Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hillary Just Got Another Groundbreaking Endorsement From Reality TV Star

Hillary Just Got Another Groundbreaking Endorsement From Reality TV Star
Hillz is on a roll!
Snooki (you know the chick who used to have that giant hair poof and is famous for being an idiot?) totally endorsed Hillary Clinton. But it doesn’t end there. Instead of just saying, “Yeah, go Hillary!” she wrote out a quick explanation of why she’s supporting her.Except she doesn’t really know the reason, actually.
Behold: (Emphasis is mine, because OMG)
Ok so I’m not even going to start with politics, because I have no idea what I’m doing nor am I gonna try, but Hillary Clinton just announced that she is going to be running for president. She’s going to be a candidate!
I love it because she is a woman. This would be HUGE. I don’t follow politics but I’m definitely going to start because I want to vote for someone that I love.
I remember when Bill Clinton was president, besides him being addicted to sex, he was a good president!

 By the way, if I was Hillary Clinton, I would have kicked the other woman’s ass LOL. But I do hope she kicks ass in this election.
I asked Joey if she supports the gay community because that’s all that matters and Joey said she does because they feature a gay couple in her commercial. LOVE! Plus, Joey is like in love with her campaign manager.
After all this presidential talk maybe I’m gonna run for President too lol!!!
-Snooki
That’s a special kind of stupid right there, you guys. Except one thing disturbs me more than anything. A lot of young people feel that way. They just don’t happen to put their stupidity on full display in the same fashion. But if you had an actual conversation with them, they’d say THE SAME EXACT THING. I know from experience. I went to school with them.
First hookers now this? Hillary is raking in the endorsements.
She must be so excited. Female power!

No comments:

Post a Comment